baby, beautiful, bus, child, children, cute, dad, daddy, day, eating, family, flowers, food, fun, funny, games, grandma, holiday, japan, japanese, kids, koi, love, park, photos, picture, play, scenery, slide, son, sushi, sweet, toys, wife
It’s been a very busy week. Grandma came over for a visit again from the 23rd of April. We were all very excited to see her, but Kayden was especially happy. He helped prepare Grandmas bedding and cleaned the room with me.
We went to pick her up from the highway bus at 7:30 that night. Grandma had brought some gifts from Kayden’s friends. They wanted to give the presents to Kayden and Sean for their birthdays, but since they live a bit far away, they gave it to Grandma to bring to us. It was very nice and it was like a birthday all over again for my kids. Kayden got a truck and a sleek car and Sean got a cool airplane. So nice!
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my hand, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
6. If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically
10. If it’s broken, it’s yours.