5Well I received the Sunshine award…and I know in the past I have stated that I am really not into these things, but maybe I’m really bored.
So I have decided to accept this award (besides who doesn’t like making people smile) and do all the mumbo jumbo that comes with accepting it.
“The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who other bloggers feel have been inspiring, positive and offer help where needed. They basically spread a little sunshine as they walk along their blogging pathway.”
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Include the award’s logo on your blog.
- List 10 facts about yourself (or answer 10 questions).
- Nominate some other fabulous bloggers for this award.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
I received this pleasant award from “hnMom“. Her blog is about her life and challenges with a high needs child. I’ve been reading her blog and have to salute her. I know some mothers with high needs children and it is definitely not an easy task. Makes my kids seem like a walk in the park. But she is positive with the challenges that are in front of her and her posts are informative and I love how she takes the time to highlight the good and beneficial sides to having a child that demands a lot of attention. Her blog is here.
- What is your favorite color? I have never been able to answer this question. I love colors. End of story.
- What is your favorite animal? … children…?
- What is your favorite number? what!?…maybe 28 because that’s what I will be turning this year.
- What is your favorite non-alcholic drink? water (I don’t drink much else right now)…or coke.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook is interesting.
- What is your passion? Aside from my family, I love art. I love drawing and creating things. I love to look at good art and interesting designs.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I like giving presents…Ha I’m lying.
- What is your favorite pattern? PATTERN??
- What is your favorite day of the week? It used to be Friday…but then Rebecca Black came along and started singing about it then…Yeah still Friday.
- What is your favorite flower? As an artist I feel I should have one, but honestly I don’t.
In one post I read about this nominations it said to nominate 10~12 blogs for nomination, but that is going to take a loooooong time. So I will only do the top three blogs that have been pure entertainment for me.
Definitely one of my favorite blogs right now. I love Caricatures and she does a amazing job of it. Cheers.
Funny funny with great comics. Definitely worth your time checking out.
I have hit the like button for almost all of the posts on this blog. Great pictures, funny comics…whats not to like?
Well that was painful enough. ha!
I’m really glad that people find this blog fun, amusing and entertaining. It sure helps me see my life in a more positive light and its nice that I can share a bit of my sunshine with you all. Cheers to all.