I was recently nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”.
I was presented this award from Creative Liz! Everyday she posts a picture she has drawn on her blog. She draws very fun and creative art. It is definitely a blog worth checking out and following.
Thank you for the award!!
So the rules!! The rules for accepting the award is as follows…
1. Display the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
So 1 and 2 completed.
number 3 is to state 7 things about yourself…so here goes again.
1. I really like playing the guitar. I put my kids to sleep playing the guitar though most of the time this just gets them to get up and try to strum it with me.
2. I really like to sing. I put my kids to sleep singing as well. They fall asleep right away listening to me sing…probably to get me to stop as quick as possible…ha. When I sing in the car along with the music I’m playing my older son asks me to stop so that he can hear the music. sniff. why doesn’t he like me to sing!!! I love singing.
3. I love cartoons and cg movies. I guess it inspires me as an artist/cartoonist.
4. I prefer watching a tv series to watching a movie. I think tv series are just short enough to keep my attention.
5. I’m quite good at remembering faces.
6. I’m quite terrible at remembering names
7. I have no fashion sense. I realized this when I had to start changing my kids clothes when my wife is away. When I go pick my wife up at the train station with the kids she is often appalled by what they are wearing…I’m working hard on remedying this problem.
number 4 and 5 is to Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs then notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.